This Privacy Notice describes how Trinity Stamps collect and process your personal information. By using Trinity Stamps, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice. Information Collection And Use.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
For What Purposes Does Trinity Stamps Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes. Communicate with you.
- We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Trinity Stamps (e.g., by phone, email, chat). Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, Trinity Stamps, and others.
Does Trinity Stamps Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others. We share customers' personal information only as described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending email, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Log Data: Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind. We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, and purchase history in the "Your Account" section of the website.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to browse our website without linking the browsing history to your account, you may do so by logging out of your account and blocking cookies on your browser.
In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal data. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact email@example.com. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.