Trinity Stamps is growing!
Please see below for our current job openings!
Trinity Stamps is a small business that produces high-quality stamps, cutting dies, stencils, and other paper crafting supplies for use in card making, scrapbooking, and journaling. Trinity Stamps is established as a well known and well loved brand within the industry. Trinity Stamps has experienced steady growth since conception and is constantly looking for ways to expand the business to meet customer needs.. We are known for our high quality products, excellent customer service, and bringing new and innovative products to our industry.
Job Description - Operations Assistant
Permanent part-time position - 20-30 hours per week
An ideal candidate would have the following:
- A passion for paper crafts and/or similar arts and crafts.
- Experience working in an e-commerce business setting. Experience in picking and packing orders as well as inventory management
- Exceptional customer service skills with both retail customers and business to business wholesale interactions.
- The ability to effectively multitask and be detail orientated. Self-motivated with a desire to see the business succeed and grow.
- The desire to learn skills, improve procedure as the company evolves, and take on new challenges.
This position will include the following duties:
- Manage the online store - picking, packing, and processing online orders
- Reordering inventory, shipment receiving, updating and maintaining the website with accurate product information and inventory.
- Product preparation - packing & preparing products to be sold.
- Customer relations - dealing with customer and wholesale inquiries via phone and email correspondence.
- Logistics - handling shipping and receiving of all domestic and international shipments with various shipping carriers.
- Marketing & Social Media - Assisting in newsletter creation and social media interactions on various platforms.
- Administrative Tasks - Managing incoming email. Assisting the owner and remote staff and design team. Filing and other administrative tasks as required.
There will be more opportunities for the successful candidate for advancement and possible transition to full time when available if desired.
Workplace Details and benefits:
- A creative and friendly working environment. Casual dress.
- Flexible starting time - day shift only
- Employee Discount
- Smoke-free workplace
- Coffee, Tea, Other beverages and snacks available during shift
- Located in Arlington, WA
- Equal Opportunity Employer – we welcome diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
- COVID-19 considerations – Strict COVID regulations followed. All people within the workplace environment have been fully vaccinated.
Hours and Hourly Wage
- 20-30 hours per week
- $15 - $16 per hour to start, depending on experience
Please submit cover letter and resume to Work@trinitystamps.com