InkOn3 - Re-Inker for Atelier Marilyn Red
Regular price $6.89
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Re-inker is .5oz and made to refill your Atelier Ink pad. This re-inker can also be used as a liquid watercolor.
- Use these on their own as watercolors, simply shake them and drop a small drop onto a pallet to get rich deeper tones to pair with the coordinating Atelier Ink Pads.
- Re-ink / refreshyour coordinating Atelier Ink pad - Simply shake well and squeeze some out onto the surface of the pad, let settle for 5 min. and you are ready to continue stamping!
- Artist Grade Quality
- Specialty, Water Reactive, Fusion Ink, Acid-free and archival
- Water coloring (remains bright even after dry)
- Stamping, Blending, Embossing
- Color Layering
- Artistic, Bright, Crisp Impressions,
- Alcohol / Copic Marker friendly (air dry or heat set)
- Full coverage on solid stamp images
- Fun effects - After inking surface, spritz with water.
- Buttery Smooth - Create beautiful blended backgrounds, using a blending tool or brush.
- Blend over stencils.
- Works on most paper surfaces.
- Proudly Made in USA